More Bang For Your Buck!
One of the perks of using products made with safe, clean, nontoxic ingredients is that they're pretty versatile. Without any added synthetics you don't have to worry about these products being too drying, or harsh, or too anything, to use creatively. The ingredients used in the products we carry are whole, natural, and most importantly safe. Which gives you creative freedom on how to use them.
Today we thought we'd share some of our favorite ways to use things that you may have not thought of before!
- FITGLOW Beauty Good Lash Mascara - mascara, liquid eyeliner
- Leahlani Skincare Bohemian Ruby Toner - toner, makeup setting & refreshing spray
- One Love Organics Skin Savior - makeup remover, facial moisturizer, lip balm, a base to mix mineral powder foundation with to make liquid foundation, cuticle treatment, healing balm for feet and elbows (and any other chronically dry patch of skin)
- Rituel de Fille Cream Blush - blush, lip color, cream eyeshadow (or eyeshadow base)
- FITGLOW Beauty Sea Toning Mist - toner makeup setting & refreshing spray, hair texture spray (we love this!)
- Eco by Sonya Pink Himalayan Salt Scrub - prep skin for self/spray tanning, an excellent facial exfoliator for acne prone skin
- Pai Skincare Rosehip BioRegenerate Oil - facial moisturizer, fades scars, fades & helps prevent stretch marks, scalp oil (repairs and renews hair follicles promoting healthier hair growth)
- Vapour Beauty Aura Multi Use Sticks - these work great as lip color, cheek color, and eyeshadow color
- One Love Organics Brand New Day - microderm face scurb, face mask ( mix with equal parts water for an exfoliating mask, equal parts greek yogurt for a clarifying mask, or equal parts raw honey for a hydrating mask)
Shop these products in store or online now!