Gym Bag Must-Haves
Spring is just a few short weeks away and quickly following that will be summer, so we're dreaming of lazy summer beach days and tropical getaways. So, we need to kick our body out of hibernation mode and into short shorts and bathing suits mode, which means stepping up our work out routine. But before any of that can happen, we need to pack our gym bag! Here's a list of items our gym bags wouldn't be complete without.
1. bkr Bottle
- Staying hydrated is crucial when working out (well, to a healthy lifestyle in general, really.) Which is why we wouldn't be caught dead without our trusty bkr bottles. Made from BPA free & Phthalate free glass, you don't have to worry about any icky toxins seeping in to your water and the cute silicone sleeve will keep your bottle protected (& fashionable!)
- Free of all harmful chemicals and made with activated charcoal this deodorant will you keep stink and sweat free without the worries of long term health problems that come from traditional deodorants.
- These do double duty, wiping off our makeup pre-workout and wipping off sweat post-workout. Packed full of vitamins B12, C, and E these heavenly smelling wipes will remove makeup, cleanse, and tone your skin. All without sulfates, alcohol, parabens, and synthetic fragrance.
- Ya know, sometimes, we just don't have time to wash our hair after a work out, but that doesn't mean we want to walk around smelling like a dirty sock. That is why we love this dry shampoo, absorbing all the excess oil while neutralizing any icky smell, it allows us to totally fake clean hair until we have time for a wash.
- We love an intense workout as much as the next gal, but we don't want it to show on our faces. Hot, red, and flushed skin isn't a good look for anyone. That's why we always have a bottle of this liquid magic handy. Made with Organic Aloe Vera and Sea Extracts this mist will calm, refresh, tone, balance, and cool your skin post workout. *Tip* Keep a bottle in the fridge during the hot summer months for an instant cooling pick-me-up.
What do you keep in your gym bag?