5 reasons why you DO actually need a toner!
Toner is often times a skipped step in most people's beauty routine but it could be the missing link to making your products work together beautifully. To enlighten you we have compiled a list of reasons to use them and why your skin will thank you.
The main benefits are:
1. Toner is part two of cleansing your face.
The conditioner to your shampoo, if you will. Toner will remove any residual makeup, dirt, oil, and anything that your cleanser didn't get rid of.
2. Balanced skin at last!
A spritz of toner will leave your skin in perfect balance. Not too dry or too oily.....just right. Our skin has a pH level (which means the balance of the skin) and our toners will be at the perfect level to create beautiful skin. Excess oil and blemishes occur when the pH of the skin is out of wack. In order to help banish breakouts and keep oil away you need to be using a toner everytime after you cleanse your face.
Toners quench your thirsty skin so your skin will not just look better but feel better too. Our skin get hydration from the ingredients in toners because they are considered humectants. Humectants don't just bind moisture to the skin but they also attract moisture to the skin. Even after you use a toner it will keep working throughout the day, or when you use this products at night your skin will hydrate as you sleep.
Your other products will absorb and work so much better when you incorporate your toner into your daily routine. You will see more results when using a toner after cleansing because this step will allow your other products to work their magic.
5. Great for anytime.
You can use your toner to set makeup or to use as a pick-me-up throughout the day. (Especially if your skin is looking dull or your makeup needs a refresher.) We love to keep a toner in our gym bag for after workouts and we suggest you do too!
We carry different toners for all your different skincare needs. We listed below our favorites and who they are best for so you can become a toner fanatic too!
- 100% Pure Jasmine Green Tea Tonique: Great for drenching your thirsty, dry skin with hydration. This also has hyaluronic acid which is so hydrating it will start to plump fine lines and wrinkles
- 100% Pure Mint White Tea Tonique: This toner will balance oil production and is for oily and breakout prone skin types. You can expect to see clear skin and a reduction in pore size. What more could we ask for?
- Fitglow Beauty Sea Toning Mist: If you are looking to calm any inflammation and to keep skin clear than this is the toner for you.This is a go to product for cranky skin that has a lot of redness too.
- Indie Lee Coq-10 Toner: For the antioxidant and anti-aging product lover! The Coq-10is one of the most antioxidant rich ingredients available and will help neautralize harmful free radicals that are one of the major causes of aging! Pour some of this on a cotton round and apply to your face and be prepared to sat good bye to aging! This is also great for anyone who lives in a big city or somewhere with a lot of smog because all that air pollution can wreak havoc on your skin and this product will be like a shield of armor against damage.
- Leahlani Bohemian Ruby BalancingToner: If you have both dry and sensitive skin then this bottle of paradise is for you. Also, when you shake this bottle up you will see a rose quartz floating around.Rose quartz is known to balance emotions, evoke peace, and is a stone synonymous with love! Not only will your skin be calmed and hydrated but this will also give a dose of love with every spray. ***Because we are having so much love for toners and want to share our excitement for this step to your skins sucess we are offering 20% off the 100% Pure Toniques! Come visit us in store or take a trip to our website to pick up the toner of your dreams!